Tips in building a native mobile app or championing a mobile initiative
- Think of your apps’ roll-out on a timeline continuum.
- Consider picking a platform (iOS, Android, or mobile web) for piloting your roll-out.
- Be creative but realistic about the features and functionality for each release
- Remember that you can add features in future versions once you have a better understanding of what your users want.
- Use the phone’s capabilities tastefully, being careful not to go overboard.
- Take a good look at the possibilities for company improvements in performance, productivity, and collaboration through mobile solutions.
- Make sure your app conforms to the creative, business, performance, and UI/UX general principles.